Flowers and Decor for Weddings and Events

From simple centerpieces to full event décor, we listen to the wants, needs and dreams of our clients to create "the event".

Passion for color, texture and all things beautiful are the root for designing any event. Margaret’s love for flowers and inside vision create a dynamic approach to designing elegant events with a modern twist.

Visit our website for more inspiration http://www.mwflowerdesign.com

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Designer Wedding Gowns and Flower Bouquets

I admit, I love wedding gowns, and  here is a new star on the horizon. Anthropologie just launched their exclusive wedding brand BHLDN on Valentine's Day. From the first glance, I've absolutely fallen in love with the ruffle dress, so right away the question came to my mind. What type of bridal bouquet would work well with the dresses?  Bridal flowers should reflect the likes and personality of a  bride, however, the bouquet needs to complement  the dress as well.
Let's try and have some fun along the way!








 Tell me if you like the flower dress combination that I have created! Would you choose differently?


The bridal bouquets created by MW Flower Design  If you need help deciding what type of flowers and bouquet style would work with your dress, give me a call at 416-737-1070 and we will design your special flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment