Flowers and Decor for Weddings and Events

From simple centerpieces to full event décor, we listen to the wants, needs and dreams of our clients to create "the event".

Passion for color, texture and all things beautiful are the root for designing any event. Margaret’s love for flowers and inside vision create a dynamic approach to designing elegant events with a modern twist.

Visit our website for more inspiration http://www.mwflowerdesign.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You Note That Makes Me Belive in What I Do

I love what  I do, and I get exited with new opportunities, products, designs. I always loved colour, texture and things pretty. Each time I see the happy couple, or the wedding decor well executed, I feel energized and ready for more designing challenges.
The recent thank you note that had arrived in my mail box made me supper happy, and added even more energy for the wedding season that is about to start.

Dear Margaret,

Because of you, my wedding was spectacular! Thank kyou so much for all of your help, advice and good times helping me create the special feeling I found because of you.


With Love,
Megan & Christian





If you require help with your wedding or event decor give Margaret a call at 416-737-1070 or email me your questions.

Come and See Your Ideas Bloom to Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment